It’s quite interesting that despite all of the social media offerings and new features from social networks that have come out over the last several years, we continue to see not only email continue to thrive as a communication channel, but increased focus put on it even by the major social media channels. This seems to indicate that email is here for the long haul.
Email is still bigger than social. A recent study by Ipsos for Reuters indicated that (85%) of online-connected global citizens in 24 countries use the internet for emails while six in ten (62%) use it for social networking.
The actual social significance of email is interesting in itself. Another recent study found that the contents of your email inbox reflect your real life ties to the people in your life, as Drew Bowling reported.
Latest News on Email Marketing:
- GetElasitc - Email Marketing that Drives Conversions [Infographic]
- responsys - Spam Traps and Honey Pots Explained
- artegic - 6 Tipps, wie Sie kurze und prägnante Betreffzeilen erstellen
- Forbes - How A Fortune 1000 Brand Uses Email To Stay Engaged
- ConstantContact - 15 Truths You Must Know To Create Almost Perfect Subject Lines
- Econsultancy - Seven tips for managing email marketing campaigns
- eCircle - DMARC: Der Durchbruch zur Bekampfung von SPAM
- MediaPost - Ready to Go Mobile-First? The Experts Have Some Advice
- PR Daily - 8 surprising stats about the power of email marketing
- Optivo - Individualisierung: Die Königsdisziplin im E-Mail-Marketing
- PR Daily - 7 sins of email marketing
- ClickZ - The Changing Landscape of Email Investment
- Pure360 - Improving the reach of your email marketing campaigns
- Marketing Land - E-mail Open Rates Declining, Click-Through Rates Rising [Study]
- ConstantContact - An Email Marketer’s Guide to Collecting Customer Feedback
- HubSpot - The Email Campaign You Need to Clean Your List & Re-Engage Subscribers
- PR Daily - 93 percent of teens prefer to communicate via email and phone
- SUPERcomm - 15 vertrauensbildende Maßnahmen für Ihr E-Mail-Marketing
- artegic - 6 E-Mail Marketing Tipps für effiziente B2B-Kommunikation
- Newsletter2Go - Newsletter-Elemente über Pinterest teilen