Von Mobile Marketer:
Nowadays, marketers are placing QR codes on everything – billboards, print ads and bus shelters. However, many companies are crippling their campaigns with simple mistakes instead of focusing on a clear objective and providing added value.
One of the most important steps in creating an effective mobile bar code campaign is deciding how it is going to add value to consumers. While QR codes are currently a hot commodity, marketers must make sure they are using them correctly in order to drive engagement.
“A lot of the big players are doing QR codes well,” said Laura Marriott, CEO of NeoMedia, Boulder, CO. “One that I saw as a mobile juror at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, which was an innovative means to communicate the QR code and create a significant viral buzz, was Sunny Sale in South Korea which used the sun to highlight a QR code that people could scan to get the deals over the lunch period – and increase foot traffic.
Latest News on Mobile Marketing:
- MOBILBRANCHE.DE - Interview: Katrin Hana von Payback über mobile Dienste im stationären Einzelhandel.
- GetElastic - Selling Value-added Services to Mobile Customers
- iab - Mobile’s Role in a Consumer’s Media Day: Smartphones and Tablets Enable Seamless Digital Lives
- Online Marketing .de - Mobile Ads: Facebook hat noch viel zu tun
- Mobile Commerce Daily - Mobile commerce to make up 24pc of online sales by 2017: study
- Mashable - 6 Habits of Highly Effective Mobile Marketers
- mobile zeitgeist - Mobile Advertising: Ausprobieren, es funktioniert!
- ClickZ - Mobile Marketing: The Time Is Now
- Econsultancy - Email and search are most popular mobile tasks: infographic
- Deloitte - Report reveals momentum of tablet revolution
- Schwerdt-Blog - Neue Studie: Mobile Marketing fördert Kundenengagement und online Vertrieb
- Harvard Business Review - The Future Isn't About Mobile; It's About Mobility
- Mobile Marketer - Mobile is the new black
- Mobile Marketer - Impact of mobile devices on ecommerce
- PR Daily - 5 common mobile myths debunked
- GigaOM - 4 keys to a successful mobile strategy
- PR Daily - 12 reasons PR pros cant ignore the mobile boom
- Mobile Commerce Daily - 25% of mobile users shop online only via a smartphone or tablet [Study]
- Search Engine Watch - Mobile Landing Page Optimization: 10 Best Practices for Success
- mobile zeitgeist - Studie: Das Smartphone als Herzstück des Multi-Channel-Vertriebs im Handel