Von MARKETING PILGRIM:
I have a confession to make. I often start my day by reading my email on my iPad before getting out of bed. It gives me a chance to skim for important messages, clean out the garbage before it hits my PC and read the news before my brain gets too cluttered.
Those people who specialize in making your day more Zen would probably have a fit over the concept, but it’s working for me.
Mobile in bed is also working for 67% of the people who responded to a new study by InMobi. As for the 19% of people using mobile in the bathroom. . . we won’t discuss that.
Latest News on Mobile Marketing:
- Mobile Marketer - How to create an effective QR code campaign
- MOBILBRANCHE.DE - Interview: Katrin Hana von Payback über mobile Dienste im stationären Einzelhandel.
- GetElastic - Selling Value-added Services to Mobile Customers
- iab - Mobile’s Role in a Consumer’s Media Day: Smartphones and Tablets Enable Seamless Digital Lives
- Online Marketing .de - Mobile Ads: Facebook hat noch viel zu tun
- Mobile Commerce Daily - Mobile commerce to make up 24pc of online sales by 2017: study
- Mashable - 6 Habits of Highly Effective Mobile Marketers
- mobile zeitgeist - Mobile Advertising: Ausprobieren, es funktioniert!
- ClickZ - Mobile Marketing: The Time Is Now
- Econsultancy - Email and search are most popular mobile tasks: infographic
- Deloitte - Report reveals momentum of tablet revolution
- Schwerdt-Blog - Neue Studie: Mobile Marketing fördert Kundenengagement und online Vertrieb
- Harvard Business Review - The Future Isn't About Mobile; It's About Mobility
- Mobile Marketer - Mobile is the new black
- Mobile Marketer - Impact of mobile devices on ecommerce
- PR Daily - 5 common mobile myths debunked
- GigaOM - 4 keys to a successful mobile strategy
- PR Daily - 12 reasons PR pros cant ignore the mobile boom
- Mobile Commerce Daily - 25% of mobile users shop online only via a smartphone or tablet [Study]
- Search Engine Watch - Mobile Landing Page Optimization: 10 Best Practices for Success