You’ve probably heard about SXSW, currently in full swing in Austin, TX. But did you hear about Jay-Z’s South by Southwest Amex Sync Show? It was an interactive, 90-minute event hosted Monday night that was broadcast live in Austin, live on YouTube, on the Vevo mobile and tablet platform, and now on-demand until March 19th on Xbox Live and the American Express Twitter account and YouTube channel.
The event was free to attend in Austin for American Express cardholders, and fans who couldn’t attend in person and wanted to interact were invited to tweet song requests to Jay-Z using the hashtag #JayZSyncShow.
So what was all this hoopla for? And who cares?
About the #JayZSyncShow Campaign
It was a campaign to promote the new American Express and Twitter relationship that lets you “sync” (it’s all coming together now, right?) your Amex card and Twitter account, tweet special hashtags, and then redeem couponless offers from the participating companies. This Jay-Z concert was the official launch of the cardholder’s program, and one of the 25,000 tickets to the show was offered to every cardholder, for free, who synced their Amex card and Twitter account.
Latest News on Social Media:
- Entrepreneur - 3 Ways to Make Your Social Media Efforts More Productive
- PROTENT - How to Optimize Your Google+ Local Business Page
- FUTUREBIZ - Facebook Anzeigen: Gesponserte Meldungen sind mit Abstand das effektivste Anzeigenformat
- 1to1 media - CMOs Look to Social Data for Customer Insight Into Future Trends
- involver - 6 Ways to Market Your Brand on Pinterest
- SOCIABLE BLOG - Picture Perfect: Why Pinterest is a Great Marketing Tool
- PR Daily - The psychology of social networking
- media-TREFF - So können Facebook, Twitter und Co. in ein CRM-System integriert werden
- VOCUS - Ten Ways to Adapt to the Evolution of Social Media
- HubSpot - Facebook Launching 9 More Targeting Options for Organic Updates
- HubSpot - How to Optimize Your Google+ Content for Lead Gen, From the Experts at Google
- PR Daily - How big brands use social media globally
- t3n - Social-Media: Checkliste für Unternehmen [Infografik]
- FUTUREBIZ - Ende des Massenmarketings auf Facebook: Seiten erhalten erweiterte Targeting-Optionen
- Wahid Rahim, Chef der Crowdsourcing-Plattform RankSider.de, nennt die 6 wichtigsten Punkte, um mit Crowdsourcing Erfolg zu haben.
- BRIAN SOLIS - Finally a look at the people who use Twitter
- Social Media war gestern. Social Business ist heute!
- SocialMedia Examiner - 7 Steps to Building a Business Using LinkedIn
- Mashable - Facebook: Sponsored Stories Make $1 Million a Day
- FUTUREBIZ - Unique Visitors von Sozialen Netzwerken: Facebook spielt in einer anderen Liga