Matt Lawson is the VP of Marketing for Marin Software.
Smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices are everywhere and have fundamentally changed how consumers search for products, consume media and make purchases. So why do most brands still treat mobile marketing as an afterthought?
The truth is many brands don’t know how to best approach the mobile channel and have been caught off guard by how quickly consumers have shifted from the desktop to the handheld. How do you communicate with an always-on audience? Is it better to focus on mobile search ads, display, location-based ads or social media? How much do you budget for mobile vs. other channels? How can you measure success of mobile campaigns when the line between online, offline, desktop, and mobile has become so blurred?
Latest News on Mobile Marketing:
- Mobile Marketer - How to create an effective QR code campaign
- MOBILBRANCHE.DE - Interview: Katrin Hana von Payback über mobile Dienste im stationären Einzelhandel.
- GetElastic - Selling Value-added Services to Mobile Customers
- iab - Mobile’s Role in a Consumer’s Media Day: Smartphones and Tablets Enable Seamless Digital Lives
- Online Marketing .de - Mobile Ads: Facebook hat noch viel zu tun
- Mobile Commerce Daily - Mobile commerce to make up 24pc of online sales by 2017: study
- Mashable - 6 Habits of Highly Effective Mobile Marketers
- mobile zeitgeist - Mobile Advertising: Ausprobieren, es funktioniert!
- ClickZ - Mobile Marketing: The Time Is Now
- Econsultancy - Email and search are most popular mobile tasks: infographic
- Deloitte - Report reveals momentum of tablet revolution
- Schwerdt-Blog - Neue Studie: Mobile Marketing fördert Kundenengagement und online Vertrieb
- Harvard Business Review - The Future Isn't About Mobile; It's About Mobility
- Mobile Marketer - Mobile is the new black
- Mobile Marketer - Impact of mobile devices on ecommerce
- PR Daily - 5 common mobile myths debunked
- GigaOM - 4 keys to a successful mobile strategy
- PR Daily - 12 reasons PR pros cant ignore the mobile boom
- Mobile Commerce Daily - 25% of mobile users shop online only via a smartphone or tablet [Study]
- Search Engine Watch - Mobile Landing Page Optimization: 10 Best Practices for Success