Von: BUSINESS 2 COMMUNITY
In 2011, we witnessed several amazing events. Search engine results pages (SERPs) integrated social networks; Microsoft acquired Skype, Google + came out as a strong competitor for Facebook; and Twitter and Facebook advertising soared. Also, the usage of mobile gadgets skyrocketed and is still growing strongly.
The most significant of all the changes in 2011 is the advancement of social media and its influence on almost of every facet of human experience. Remarkably, Facebook recorded another height of users, nearing the 1 billion mark. For email marketing, the year 2011 has been good. More customers signed up to receive emails; email marketing got much more sophisticated; and intelligent reporting of email parameters also improved.
However, what should we expect in the coming year – 2012?
One of the most remarkable changes expected in 2012 is Facebook’s first offer to sell its stock to the public. More available funds means increased growth for Facebook. In addition, the use of mobile gadgets is towering; this will make many more people begin to access the Internet via mobile devices.
Latest News on Email Marketing:
- GetElasitc - Email Marketing that Drives Conversions [Infographic]
- responsys - Spam Traps and Honey Pots Explained
- artegic - 6 Tipps, wie Sie kurze und prägnante Betreffzeilen erstellen
- Forbes - How A Fortune 1000 Brand Uses Email To Stay Engaged
- ConstantContact - 15 Truths You Must Know To Create Almost Perfect Subject Lines
- Econsultancy - Seven tips for managing email marketing campaigns
- eCircle - DMARC: Der Durchbruch zur Bekampfung von SPAM
- MediaPost - Ready to Go Mobile-First? The Experts Have Some Advice
- PR Daily - 8 surprising stats about the power of email marketing
- Optivo - Individualisierung: Die Königsdisziplin im E-Mail-Marketing
- PR Daily - 7 sins of email marketing
- ClickZ - The Changing Landscape of Email Investment
- Pure360 - Improving the reach of your email marketing campaigns
- Marketing Land - E-mail Open Rates Declining, Click-Through Rates Rising [Study]
- ConstantContact - An Email Marketer’s Guide to Collecting Customer Feedback
- HubSpot - The Email Campaign You Need to Clean Your List & Re-Engage Subscribers
- PR Daily - 93 percent of teens prefer to communicate via email and phone
- SUPERcomm - 15 vertrauensbildende Maßnahmen für Ihr E-Mail-Marketing
- artegic - 6 E-Mail Marketing Tipps für effiziente B2B-Kommunikation
- Newsletter2Go - Newsletter-Elemente über Pinterest teilen